Renaissance Drama: An Anthology of Plays and Entertainments
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Renaissance Drama: An Anthology of Plays and Entertainments by Wiley-Blackwell at Jen Blood. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This pioneering collection of non-Shakespearean Renaissance dramahas now been updated to include more early material, plus MarySidney’s The Tragedy
- Second edition of this pioneering collection of works ofnon-Shakespearean Renaissance drama.
- Covers the full sweep of dramatic performances, including Stateprogresses and Court masques.
- Contains material useful for courses on women playwrights orwomen in Renaissance drama, including Middleton’s ChasteMaid in Cheapside, Webster’s The Duchess of Malfiand Thomas Middleton and William Rowley’s TheChangeling.
- Includes plays and pageants not anthologised elsewhere, such asthe coronation entries of Elizabeth I and Queen Anne, and ThomasHeywood’s ‘A Woman Killed with Kindness’.
- For the second edition more early material has been added, suchas Noah and The Second Shepherd’s Play.
- The anthology now also includes Mary Sidney’s TheTragedy of Antony, John Marston’s The Malcontentand Ben Jonson’s The Masque of Queens.
|Item Weight:||3.48 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9.7 x 9.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.77 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|